1. Bricklayers is an independent consultancy firm, having its registered office in Baarn, the Netherlands.
2. These general terms apply to all assignments to Bricklayers and all services at any time rendered by or on behalf of Bricklayers and/or persons associated with it, including third parties engaged by it.
3. Bricklayers will operate as sole contracting party rendering the services. Sections 404 and 407(2) of Book 7 of the Dutch Civil Code shall not apply.
4. If performance of an assignment by Bricklayers gives rise to liability, this liability shall in all circumstances be limited to the maximum amount of fees paid by the client to Bricklayers for the services rendered. If the assignment has a term of more than six months, the liability will be limited to the fees paid over the period of this six months. Claims for damages will expire if proceedings are not commenced in the competent court within one year of the discovery thereof.
5. Bricklayers shall not be liable for any failures by third parties who are engaged in connection with the assignment. In the event a third party is engaged, Bricklayers is authorised to accept a limitation of liability the third party may stipulate also on behalf of the client.
6. Each of the parties undertakes to the other party to keep confidential any confidential information which is received from the other party in connection with the assignment, except if disclosure is required by applicable law or regulation.
7. The client warrants that any personal data provided to Bricklayers has been processed by or on behalf of the client, has been disclosed in compliance with all relevant data protection legislation and will not cause Bricklayers to be in breach of relevant data protection regulation. The client agrees that Bricklayers may transfer personal data received from the client to third parties, in- and outside the European Economic Area.
8. The client acknowledges and consents that, after public announcement of a transaction by the client, Bricklayers may announce or advertise its assignment and/or the services under the engagement with the client in whatever media it chooses, which may also include use of the name and logo of the client.
9. The legal relationship between Bricklayers and the client may be terminated by either party by giving written notice, if so desired with immediate effect. The client will be obliged to pay all fees for the services performed until the moment of termination.
10. The legal relationship between Bricklayers and the client is governed by Dutch law. Only the courts of the Netherlands will have jurisdiction over any dispute which may arise between Bricklayers and the client.
11. These general conditions are available in both Dutch and English. In the event of a dispute regarding the content or intent of the general conditions, the Dutch version shall prevail.
Privacy & Cookies Policy
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.